5th Annual Ice Fishing Tournament
*WAM Members-Only Tournament*
Happy New Year and welcome to 2022! Now is the best time to JOIN WAM and crush your 2022 fishing goals! To start the year off right and challenge yourself to spend more time in the outdoors and meet new people, the WAM 5th Annual Ice Fishing Tournament is the perfect opportunity for you! With tons of amazing prizes, pre-drilled holes, and a fun fishing community to spend your weekend with, this exciting tournament is the perfect chance to get away and hunt for some panfish.
Registration closes on February 18th or at 150 people (75 teams), whichever comes first.
JOIN WAM NOW!
WAM Members: Register Here
- LAKE: Star Lake
- Date: Saturday, February 26th, 2022
- Time: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Friday night rules meeting - 1 team member must be present.
- Format: 2-Person Team - Please register as an individual. Instructions for FishDonkey will be given to those that enter
- Cost: $55 per person, which includes dinner and a CLAM bucket + $10 optional perch derby and ICE SLAM (must register for perch derby to be eligible for ICE SLAM)
- Details: You must be 12+ AND a WAM member to participate. There will be a community area with pre-drilled holes. You may fish any area in the boundaries of the tournament. Side-by-side, ATVs, and snow machines are allowed. No driving of vehicles, trucks, or cars on the ice. There may be a parking area on the ice (TBD). Portable ice shacks are allowed, but no permanent shacks are permitted.
- Rules: 2022 Ice Fishing Tournament Rules FINAL.pdf
- Fish Entry: Fish will be entered via the FishDonkey app, so the longest total stringer length will win. There will not be an additional fee to register on FishDonkey.
- Cancelation Policy: No refunds unless you are able to find someone else to fill your tournament spot. If your partner is ill, you may find another partner that is 12+ and a member of WAM. In addition, WAM can also assist you with finding another partner. If you are unable to find a partner, you may fish alone.
- COVID-19 Policy: If you are feeling sick, please do not participate in this event. By registering for this event, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending this event, you acknoweldge that your are not currently experiencing COVID symptoms. By attending this event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Women Anglers of Minnesota or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, contractors, volunteers, and/or sponsors liable for any illness or injury.